Springsteen

Moderator: jimmya

jimmya

Springsteen

Post by jimmya » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:25 am

Well, as a lifetime fan, even though it's out of format, great music is great music, and I kind of can't help myself.

Since everyone is playing the great new Eric Church song, "Springsteen," just a mention that the guy in the title releases his 17th studio album today.

And as usual, Bruce has confused the masses, with people thinking the title of the lead song, "We Take Care Of Our Own," is about one thing- while it actually means something entirely different. But Springsteen songs are always open for interpretation.

And on the finally recorded, "Land Of Hope And Dreams," it seems like we have the last recorded solo by the Big Man before he passed.

Jim

mockspeed

Re: Springsteen

Post by mockspeed » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Springsteen is a bore with a blown voice. Amazing he still gets over the public with
that hard core workingman bull shit. Hack!!!!

hardwired

Post by hardwired » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:14 am

mockspeed wrote:Springsteen is a bore with a blown voice. Amazing he still gets over the public with
that hard core workingman bull shit. Hack!!!!
lame troll. some might call it hackish.

jimmya

Post by jimmya » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Hey Mockspeed,

I'm not going to stoop down to your level on a public forum, and you're welcome to your opinion- as unfortunate as that opinion may be-

Jim

mrrnb

Post by mrrnb » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:38 pm

I can't have any respect for someone who doesn't know by now that bullshit is one word.