Something a bit different

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
pbergin

Something a bit different

Post by pbergin » Mon May 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Last weekend my band played a gig for the Wounded Warriors picnic at Quantico. My guitar player is a disabled vet, I'm an AF vet and the bass player is a former VA state trooper. We know what it means to subordinate years of your life to a larger cause

After hearing some particularly obnoxious comments from people about this country and it's policies, and with Memorial day on the horizon, I decided to make a comment.

My sons and I sat down in their living room in Pr. Frederick, MD, and recorded this little ditty. This is how WE regard those effete, sanctimonious cowards, both in America and without, who criticize our country but gladly take advantage of her bounty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0u7G3Ih ... er&list=UL
Last edited by pbergin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

mockspeed

Re: Something a bit different

Post by mockspeed » Mon May 30, 2011 10:52 am

Great work. I have no problem with Liberals, I used to be one. I have to draw a line in the sand with many people that I know who go out of their way to find fault in this country at every step. They don't believe in American exceptionalism, and are the first to call Bush-Cheney war criminals or even traitors. Ye these same little hypocrites praise President Obama for snuffing out Bin Laden. Do they realize the methods we used to extract the information which led to his hideaway?. Do they in their moral equivalency mindset, find it okay for us to murder Bin Laden in front of his wife and kids?. Do they even see the irony.? I don't think so. I feel sorry for them, because they refuse to see the world as it is. They want the rewards without paying any price.