Web Resumes

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
CarterManGod

Re: Web Resumes

Post by CarterManGod » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:12 pm

CarterManGod wrote:And you can call me Carter Mann, Black Thunder or Daddy- at least I'm not hiding. As far as Jackie staying on at that station- it's because she has nothing else, nor will she. My PD, one of the more worthless one's was also fired from the station with me. Budget killed me again- that's all. I would never get canned from mornings and go to liner jocking Middays like a chump. I'd rather just switch careers.

As for radio in general, I can't stand the stupidity. Too many non-grads making decisions on a high school diploma, and too many execs just squeezing it dry before it dies. I mean, I guess I'd take one more gig- maybe, but I'll be finishing my second college degree now and within 2 years I'll be making more than you have in your entire twenty year career within a real industry. You're all black and white tv repairmen... You have to know that.

...there! Saved ya the trouble!

partyshark

Post by partyshark » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:20 pm

CarterManGod wrote:Omg- you really don't know how to stop talking do you? Btw- I called you a "know it all" because I already knew your unending posts from the GR Buzzboard Sherlock! You've dished on me before stupid.
I have? Really? And what screenname might those unending post be under? I hope your detective skills are better than your radio skills, Sherlock because I don't have a reason to post on that board....hahahahaha...

CarterManGod wrote:And, yes- I ABSOLUTELY have a problem with authority. Shouldn't be a big surprise- since I've already elluded here to the fact that I dont respect people just for being old. Do you feel as though you've uncovered a mystery?
Nope, just pointing out to you why you can't get a job or keep one.
CarterManGod wrote:I apologize if I don't touch on everything from the unbelievably long- winded novel you typed up there. There's just no way I'm reading all that
That's because in Black Thunder's world, only the things Black Thunder has to say are important.
CarterManGod wrote:And you still haven't figured out that I'm just gonna say things at this point that I think might piss you off!
You dont piss me off, you make me laugh, and not in the good way.
CarterManGod wrote:It is fun though that these threads cause you people to not only keep coming back, but also search me out online! You're infatuated with me
Uhhh no...I am perplexed as yo how you've made it 6 years with that crap you call the carter mann program...
CarterManGod wrote: I own you!
You cant afford me buddy...hahahaha
CarterManGod wrote:Budget killed me again- that's all.

Riiiiiiight...it's your lie, tell it how you want...or however it makes you feel better...
CarterManGod wrote: I would never get canned from mornings and go to liner jocking Middays like a chump.
But you'll come on here and whine that no one is looking at your resume website...
CarterManGod wrote: I'd rather just switch careers.
Please do
CarterManGod wrote:As for radio in general, I can't stand the stupidity.
So you HAVE been listening to your own show
CarterManGod wrote: I mean, I guess I'd take one more gig- maybe,
Not now you won't hahahaha
CarterManGod wrote:but I'll be finishing my second college degree now and within 2 years I'll be making more than you have in your entire twenty year career within a real industry.
Yeah, because college grads these days find jobs right out of school...pffft
CarterManGod wrote: And you can call me Carter Mann, Black Thunder or Daddy
I will call you cartermannboob, that should be self explanatory.

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Wow....

Wow...

You have done it. You're the first person to psychoanalyze a complete stranger based on 6000 individual quotes. I don't think any celebrity in all of creation has been quoted as many times as me alone in this one thread. You are, literally, helplessly hanging on to each syllable that falls out of my mouth.

And may I remind- you don't have to quote something that was written one post up. Like, literally, the last thing a person reading this read- you're quoting to be read, immediately, again. Is this a learning thing with you? Is this how you flawlessly navigate today's tech?

Ok my little pet, I'm gonna sign off for some sleepy-time. I'm SURE we'll talk tomorrow about what a big day you had! I'm excited-

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:29 pm

But I bet you won't even be able to wait until tomorrow- or it'll be the hardest night of your life dreaming about me.

kevin.conklin

Post by kevin.conklin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello!

Another helpful hint is to put your aircheck into a YouTube video and use a slideshow of your resume as the video. YouTube isn't unknown and the link will show that. Potential employers can listen while looking at your experience/work history.

Hope this helps!

Kevin Conklin
conklinradio.com

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:19 am

Thank you Kevin- I, actually, have several of those too! I appreciate you steering us back onto the road, but this thread is dead now. It's just about annoying Party Shark if he decides to keep quoting every glorious word I allow him to read.

atc6767

Post by atc6767 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you simply can do with some % to power the message home a bit, but instead of that, that is wonderful forum. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.And here i intraduce some nice web site aboutApple Accessories Electronics Wholesales for you : chingtown.com