Could we just COOL it with the Christmas music!

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
spearman

Could we just COOL it with the Christmas music!

Post by spearman » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 am

Nothing like driving on the 134 freeway on a beautiful L.A. night and listening to 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas' on November 19th! I'm waiting for the first station to go all Christmas all year round with Santa Claus in Am drive and Elves handling the other shifts....all V/T'd from the North Pole!!

chrisc

Re: Could we just COOL it with the Christmas music!

Post by chrisc » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 am

The sadder part is that on Dec 26th they all disappear like no one ever heard of Christmas. Rather hear it for a week after Christmas than the two months before

teckstuff

Post by teckstuff » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 am

A station in Sacramento already made the change. Since they are jockless anyway, I have to laugh. I imagine it only takes a few keystrokes in MusicMaster to change the format. ;-)

KOOL Listener Lauren

Post by KOOL Listener Lauren » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 pm

chrisc wrote:The sadder part is that on Dec 26th they all disappear like no one ever heard of Christmas. Rather hear it for a week after Christmas than the two months before
Here in Phoenix, classic hits KOOL started Christmas last year on the afternoon of Halloween. Oh yes, it went to midnight Dec. 29! :shock: