Good to see

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
spokesgoddess

Re: Good to see

Post by spokesgoddess » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:42 am

So it's okay to insult those of us who have decided (yes, decided to stay in radio) and are compensated, love what we do, love where we work, etc. I take great exception to your post, Jenkins.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:44 am

You can only point to the iceberg, you cannot force someone off of the Titanic. Good luck to you, you will need it.

spokesgoddess

Post by spokesgoddess » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:38 am

Everyone could use a little luck, especially these days and I'm well aware of the "iceberg", thank you. Been doing this for well over 15 years. But who's to say what someone "should" or "shouldn't" do? It's easy to hurl predictions and opinions on a board, and maybe I should leave well enough alone, but I'm happy, I'm providing for my family and I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity I've been given. I don't have a crystal ball and I'm not "Pollyanna", but damned if I'm not going to enjoy each and every day I have on the air! Here's to a better 2012 for those of us who have struggled through a pretty dismal last few years. All the best!

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:36 pm

I know you think you've struck a nerve with me. That's okay-think that. But you speak about my life as if you know something about me. That's just dumb. I loved my time on air too, and my family was very much a part of that career. We all enjoyed it, and personally, I was compensated very well while in. I don't regret my time in, or out, of radio. I've had other interesting careers, and will continue to do so. It's not like my big high school football touchdown that I can't let go of. It was 6 years, but just a flash in the pan really. You, on the other hand, obviously, will never get over it.

And, now, after my 5 or 6 posts -after hitting the nail right on the head where your 'reverse psychology intensions' are concerned- you'd like to save face by pretending that it was just to get a rise out of me. I'm not fooled. Neither is anyone else reading this, I venture. You want to twist it all up and try to come out on top, unscathed, but you're as transparent as glass dude. All you have left is to try and attack me in the 'family area' because you think that's my 'button.' But you're not even close boy. You don't know who you're trying to match brain pans with.

I know your next move, since you don't have many left, will be to try and say something that would keep me from re-posting. In fact, you've already paved the ground work with your "I knew your ego would make you repost.' You're scared of me because I've got your number. What you should be is embarrassed for being one of a million tired blog trolls. We've all seen your schtick and it's old dude. Was that your 'talent' when you, actually, had a job on-air? Regurgitating the same worn out behavior and bits of a thousand people that came before you? Or did you just insult people in the hopes of being seen as a lightening rod character? Do you think you're Howard Stearn? (cue your opportunity to rip on Howard Stearn... boring...)
I hope you do post back- it'll give me another chance to rip your words apart again and expose more of your true ugliness & complete lack of originality. You're not hurting anyone- because you're nobody. Well, I take that back, you are hurting someone- yourself. In two ways: 1. You're allowing your own hatred & jealousy of those still working in radio to consume you, and 2. You're looking like a tool in front of an audience here. But- you're just to stupid to realize any of it. Not to worry, when you grow up a bit more you'll get it.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:18 pm

If you think I would bother to read your long ass pathetic post you are sadly mistaken. Your posts have told me all I need to know about your radio performance - way too wordy, boring and unremarkable. No wonder you never even broke into a Top 50 market, LMAO. Loser.

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm sure you'd like everyone to believe that you didn't read it... Uh, but we don't. Nice try (not really). Good grief you're a textbook troller- We've all seen that exact same tactic too. Can you give us something new? At all?

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:57 pm

...and don't think I didn't notice your switch in numbers either. First it was "you probably never got above market 150". Then, I said I worked in #67. So now, it's "no wonder you never broke into top 50 market." if I had said I worked in #44, you'd be saying " no wonder you didn't break into #43". Rediculous.

Btw- never bragged or sulked about my radio days- because I don't care. It was fun. I've moved on. My new career choice is unrelated. I don't care like you do-sry.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm sorry if you can't seem to fit all of your silly thoughts in one post (who the hell splits up posts back to back?) but you are clearly frantic and fixated on market size. You probably have a lack of self-esteem stemming from a lack of size in other areas. ROTFL Market #67? LOL and you think your opinion matters. So cute.

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm

I don't even think of market sizes anymore. I didn't think about them when I was in radio. And it has been you who have brought up market size each and every time, I've only commented on your inconsistency regarding your comments about them. Can't you even get facts about yourself straight?

The truth is, I seem to OWN you now. You're fascinated with me; possibly in love. You're hanging on my every uttered sylable, while claiming not to read my words. Hhmmm..! Do you love me? Or, perhaps it's just that you wish you were me. I mean, if I were anyone else reading this thread, I'd wanna be me instead of you for obvious reasons. It's ok, you can worship me. I'll allow it. I'll give you that thrill. And you're welcome my angry, confused little subject.

Btw- my 'double & triple' post are a sign of my originality. You said it yourself 'who does that?' Just me, my special minion. Learn from me, continue to love me, and maybe some day I'll allow you to re-read these posts to see what a tool you once were. But only when you become a big boy.

As for now, I'll allow you an opportunity to get the last word in. Then, this thread will disappear into obscurity... you know, where you've been hanging out!

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

"I don't even think of market sizes anymore. I didn't think about them when I was in radio" says CarterMan GOD (GOD? undeserved ego much?) as he/she AGAIN brings up market size LMAO. Keep bringing up what you don't obsess over - so transparent. LOL typical smal market moron. The only time you hear about market size is in the smaller ones. It was great being in major markets and not having to listen to the constant insecure market-size rants of the no talent hacks like CarterManDouche.