Why he can't get a job

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
partyshark

Why he can't get a job

Post by partyshark » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am

hey ...I can start my own thread too ... this one is mine, mine, mine...I own this thread cartermanboobs so don't you come in here or I'll cry like a little schoolgirl just like you.

Well cartrmanspooge, here is why you can't get another radio job
good stuff here...(please note HEAVY sarcasm in that remark)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCarterMann

oh yeah, that poop bracket bit was just hilarious...and LLama doo? Why didn't I think of doing that bit? I mean, what a winning bit...(/sarc off)

Here's the audio from YOUR OWN SITE...quality stuff here too... :( well, not really...

http://thecartermannprogram.com/audio_samples

It's kind of hard to "filter" and pick and choose when it's all from your own sites asshole. Face it, your material sucks, that's why you don't have a job and were fired from the past 2 (that we know of) positions.
Oh and someone from Hot FM who chooses to remain nameless says you were the biggest asshole to work with, that's why you were fired. No one liked you. Why do you think you were fired while your "bud" was on vacation?
Oh, and you didn't "choose" to get into radio either. You begged to the point of crying to get the job just like now...you aren't "choosing" to stay out of radio, you are crying because you can't back in.
One last thing...you were voted as the best area morning show by a tv station poll of 10 people who responded in Wilmington, three of which were probably you and you wife and the one listener you had. TV station polls don't dictate revenue...Arbitron does.. oh, and does the name Mark Carey ring a bell???

thecheese

Re: Why he can't get a job

Post by thecheese » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:09 am

Stick THAT in your juice box and suck it.

thecheese

Post by thecheese » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:22 pm

He says he gets flooded with offers.

They just aren't willing to pay him the big money that his talent, major market experience, and proven ratings track record demands.

mrrnb

Post by mrrnb » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Hilarious! Reminds me of some incredibly bad musicians I've played with who were the only ones who didn't know they sucked!

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Wow this place has become even more mean spirited and pathetic than I remember. Gross. :(

partyshark

Post by partyshark » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:22 am

He brought it on himself, danno. Go read the other thread.

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks Dad for chiming in and spanking the children!
Last edited by CarterManGod on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

partyshark

Post by partyshark » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 am

cartermanidiot,
Your attempt to prove our insanity is just proof of your own insanity. Your "abilities" in radio have been shown by you, yourself as the reason why you are no longer in radio and haven't received any offers.

spokesgoddess

Post by spokesgoddess » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:56 am

At least Carter has a website where he's posted his demo and info about his show.

That's more than most people looking for jobs can say. Reading the "Situations Wanted" section, rarely do I see someone with a website directing PD's to go there and check it out. They put their phone number and email address and hope that someone is going to contact them based on a post.

Regardless of Carter's shortcomings in the discussion board arena (and many of the people who post here can be cruel and unkind whether provoked or not), he has a professional looking website that shows he's able to do more than just host a show. Wish you luck, Carter, but you could tone it down a bit. People do read this board and your posts really don't help you if you really do want to get back into radio. Carry on with the flame throwing boys.

CarterManGod

Post by CarterManGod » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 am

You guys are unbelievable. That vid of the kids talking about the man bag?! That was done one day after talking about man bags on-air, as a Facebook highlight vid for the moms. That little vid only serves, now, to get Stations interested in my being a Dad. I have a film degree for crying out loud! It's not being passed as a work of art.
Last edited by CarterManGod on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.