Phones

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
jjenkins

Re: Phones

Post by jjenkins » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:22 am

What is your favorite pizza place? LOL Jesus Christ, radio is as pathetic and lame as ever.

thecheese

Post by thecheese » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Anybody can come along and heckle.. if you've really got the major market cred, jjerkoff, why not drop one of your golden deuces on this thread and show us how it's done?

Glad you were able to take the time out of your busy day recording YouTube videos and Podcasts to grace us with your presence, BTW.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:29 pm

I knew you would be here licking my nuts before long "cheese." I prove how talented I am every time I post and draw you in like a stranger with candy. Radio is not for talented people anymore, it's for losers with no drive or brains that are clinging to the only thing they know as long as they can. Enjoy it, it's only going to get worse. :)

thecheese

Post by thecheese » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:05 am

Haha, you prove nothing but how delusional you are with every post.

List your major market experience, man. List just ONE station in ANY market where you had a day part.

Maybe at one point you used to be really good.. then had some kind of head trama.. maybe you and your boyfriend had some kind of erotic asphyxiation mishap and you just haven't been right since.

Could be you're just crazy from syphilis. Early treatment is important.

Because so far, you haven't demonstrated any discernible level of this vast major market level talent you claim to have.

Hey, at least the other guy a few months back.. who's name escapes me.. was awful, and out of radio.. but had the brass to post his resume AND links to his audio.

Haha.. you think i'm licking your nuts? You gotta have a pair first, cupcake.

Let's see those nuts, jjerkins.. pull 'em out. Show us how big they are.

List your major market experience.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:38 am

Only complete morons give out their real name and identity when speaking such ultimate truths as I am. Anonymous speech is something protected by the Constitution for a reason: speaking truth to morons. LOL why don't you tell us your real name and the station you currently work at? I'd love to look up your web profile on the crap station page.

Try another gimmick - I've won. (again).

thecheese

Post by thecheese » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 am

I'll tell you why, jjerkoff.. because i'm not the one carrying on about my vast talent and major market experience.

I'm proud to be in a micro market, $9.75 an hour radio station interacting regularly with my audience doing remotes and airshifts.

I walked out on a $60k a year career I spent nearly 20 years in to chase my dream. The only claims i've made is I love my job, and I love radio.

You are the one who chose to come along and shit all over folks who are "moronic" enough to have a job they love, and then qualify your comments with your vast major market experience.

I say you're full of shit. I don't think you could get an airshift if you tried, and you're bitter about it.

What your pea brain can't comprehend is you lost your own argument as soon as you took the time to register on this forum to post your first rampage.

You're like the pissed off ex-husband who swears he's over his ex wife, yet calls her regularly to stir up shit. Or stalks her. And that's what you're going on this board right now, you nimrod.

Stalking and lashing out at that which you don't understand, can't have, yet desperately want.