Dick Clark Remembered

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
thecheese
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by thecheese » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Call it what it is. That's all.

People want to talk about what a humanitarian and all around nice guy Dick Clark was because he stopped in your station and did a couple of "Hey this is Dick Clark and you're listening to KSUX.." out of the goodness of his heart.. what a super guy.

Great.

All i'm saying is, how about all the people he fucked in the ass? You suppose they think he's a swell guy as they're limping to the mailbox every month to get their SSI check?

I think it might be YOU that's envious that some of us have the testicular fortitude to call a spade a spade.

thecheese
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by thecheese » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:15 pm

danno wrote:its time for YOU to step up to the plate pal, instead of hurling ACCUSATIONS you can't back up, tell me and everybody just WHO he screwed, AND HOW, BE SPECIFIC, or SHUT UP. "These People" you are NOT naming, appearantly have enough CLASS NOT to TRASH him in death, and i never read about them trashing him in life. c'mon, let this man Rest In Peace.
Ok, "Pal".. i'll list ONE Dick Clark ass rape victim a day until I get bored.

Let's start with Roger Fallihee from Seattle, Washington.

Powerfucked (sans lube) by America's Eternal Teenager and all around Patron Saint of Radio, Dick Clark, to the tune of $20,000.

Roger blogged about it on APRIL 19, 2012.

Those of you who always suspected that perhaps Dick Clark was a no good motherfucker (or at the least, wasn't as squeaky clean as he appeared) may have already google'd something like "Dick Clark fucked me" .. in which case, you'd already know Rogers story.

But here's a link to his blog so you can READ ALL ABOUT IT.

Enjoy! And stay tuned for tomorrows exciting episode of, "Dick Clark Fucked Me In My Ass!" brought to you by Anal Ease(tm) brand lubricant.. reminding you that ANYTIME is a great time to FUCK SOMEONE UP THE ASS with Anal Ease(tm)!

Anal Ease(tm).. It's the ONE that NUMBS!

Dick Clark: RIP Or Rot In Hell?

thecheese
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by thecheese » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 am

25 years in radio, and you've never encountered a situation when someone DIDN'T call someone a prick publicly that could destroy them? You've never bit into a sponsors hamburger and told listeners it was great when it wasn't?

25 years in radio. What is it you're doing now? APPEARANTLY it's not judging spelling bees, or working on your reading comprehension, so let me break it down for you.
danno wrote:its time for YOU to step up to the plate pal, instead of hurling ACCUSATIONS you can't back up, tell me and everybody just WHO he screwed,
Roger Fallihee from Seattle, Washington.
danno wrote:AND HOW, BE SPECIFIC, or SHUT UP.
Ordered over $20,000 worth of stuff and didn't pay. Read it in his own words >> RIGHT HERE <<
danno wrote: "These People" you are NOT naming,
Roger Fallihee from Seattle, Washington.
danno wrote: appearantly have enough CLASS NOT to TRASH him in death
Again, Read it in his own words >> RIGHT HERE <<
danno wrote:and i never read about them trashing him in life.
Somehow I get the impression you're just not a well read individual.. except for perhaps Teen Beat and Dr. Seuss

thecheese
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by thecheese » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Actually there are THREE sides to every story: Your side, their side, and the TRUTH.

Danno, you seem to live in a world where everything legal is ethical, where OJ didn't really kill those people (because if he HAD he'd have been found GUILTY, right?) where Saddam Hussein legitimately won re-election unanimously every election, and the grassy hills outside the studio window are dotted with lollipop trees and rainbow waterfalls.

Silly things like facts and evidence mean nothing to you if you've already made up your mind, and that evidence might suggest you're wrong. Any further attempt to convince you otherwise would be an exercise in futility.

If ignorance is bliss, you sir, must be orgasmic.

thecheese
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by thecheese » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm

'Dirty Knees' Danno wrote:WHY the Hell should i or anyone believe YOU? you, are a Coward and an Asshole.
Judging from your eloquent and composed response, my observations must have struck a bit too close to home for comfort.

Clearly Big Dick Clark is a personal hero of yours. Nobody likes it when heroes fall. I bet the uncontrolled sobbing you experienced during masturbation was particularly tough for you when the news that Rush Limbaugh was a pill freak broke.

I hope for your sanity someone has already broken the news to you about Santa AND the Easter Bunny being fake.

thecheese
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by thecheese » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm

And people wonder why radio lay mortally wounded.. with guys like this running the show for the last 25 years.

Is it really any surprise?

Dare even SUGGEST that claiming 50% ownership of a song in exchange for playing it might be shady and he comes uncorked.

robnokshus
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:15 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by robnokshus » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:05 am

Read any of danno's posts, this is his MO.

thecheese
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by thecheese » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 pm

I DO enjoy how he capitalized "Hate", the same way someone might capitalize Jesus or Fillet-O-Fish.

.. or maybe it's Filet O' Fish.

I don't know. I haven't been in a church or McDonald's in years.

thecheese
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Dick Clark Remembered

Post by thecheese » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm

I think I read somewhere that Dick Clark was also addicted to midget porn.

Post Reply