Lots of fans on AA boards...

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
jjenkins

Re: Lots of fans on AA boards...

Post by jjenkins » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:33 pm

"Post yours first, jjerkoff.. and then i'll post mine."

I've clearly won. Moron.

thecheese

Post by thecheese » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 am

Congratulations on winning the "Biggest Dildo on AA Award".

I bow to your superior douchebagary and dildoishness, and admire your eagerness to continue to tell us all how you've won this prestigious award.

I, for one, can sleep better each night knowing that you've won. No doubt in no time your legions of fans will arrive to post their congratulatory remarks, along with a great flood of support for your position from your fellow AA peers as well.

Hey.. maybe you can make mention of your decisive victory on one of your YouTube videos! Or perhaps print cards with the URL of this thread and slip it in with your customers hamburgers and fries so they can bask in your greatness, too!

Undoubtedly there are many people you'd like to thank for achieving this award.. your mother, who insisted you be breast fed until age ten, for example.

Can't forget dear old mum.

I'm sure I speak for the entire AA Fourm community when I say we eagerly await your continued assertion that "you won" and how awful the radio industry is and how awesome podcasts and YouTube videos are.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 am

"how awful the radio industry is and how awesome podcasts and YouTube videos are."

The fact that you say that sarcastically shows how stupid and out of touch you are. Enjoy your home in the past little tard boy. You are clearly upset after being confronted with the obvious truth that your chosen industry is dying and completely irrelevant to people's lives. I'm sure the makers of the horse buggy felt the same way. Hey, at least life is temporary, your self deluded ignorance won't make your life horrible forever. Good luck tard.