thelegend?

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
KaseyKruz

Re: thelegend?

Post by KaseyKruz » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 am

I noticed the name at the bottom of the post as Jeremy Jenkins.
Interesting to note that one of the troublemaking trolls of this board is named "jjenkins".
Coincidence? :lol:

TheLegend is Jeremy Jenkins is jjenkins...hmmmm, interesting concept

winterwest

Post by winterwest » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 am

Geez...you guys sound surprised.

Jala

Post by Jala » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:11 am

Kick him when he's UP!! Kick him when he's DOWN!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

That's my OH FACE!! As in - "OH MY GOD IT'S SO STINKING FUNNY TO WATCH JJENKINS SUFFER!!" AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :lol: :lol: HOO HOO!! HA HA!! HEE HEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! He's whoring his talentless ass out! What an ASS PEDDLER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Man, that was what I needed. I miss coming around here to watch what's left of the clueless has beens still clinging to the life raft that is FM radio. Fucktards are still whoring themselves for pennies on the dollar just to become some PD's dart board. Just yesterday it was reported that the titanic would have sunk hours later if the captain had just STOPPED SAILING!! Sooooooooounds familiar??

BLECH!!

Nice to see Hall is still here making lives HELL!!

.........................................((BOOM))>>>>>>>>>.......................................

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:43 am

Sorry not me. I haven't been on allaccess for months. Good to see I am truly a "legend" on this lame board though. Months of absence and STILL regarded as THE KING.

Radio is dead. Anyone seeking a job in it is foolish or naive or both. Enjoy your 20-30k a year for the two years you are employed! LOL

winterwest

Post by winterwest » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 am

...the king of bullshit, maybe.

That's OK, I can see how difficult it would be for someone like you to humble yourself in front of your "betters" after spewing your drivel. Your simpleminded arrogance can be written off to your youth, (by your posts I can't imagine you out of your 20s)

But even your arrogance is overshadowed by your total lack of imagination and work ethic.
("Anyone seeking a job in it is foolish or naive or both")

Because you were unable to become a success in radio doesn't mean there aren't others out there, others with talent, that can find success in the business.

Unlike others out there that would just as soon push you in front of the bus you used to think you were behind the wheel of, I do care about people on the "fellow human being" level. We all have our path and on that path we learn our lessons.

Enjoy school.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Wow what a meaningless and mindless response. I stand by my belief that it is foolish or naive to continue to seek employment in the horse and buggy world of radio. You will not make a good living, you will not have a stable job and you will not be able to be truly creative. Keep fooling yourself that your loser trivia and rock news is creative and interesting. No one cares about it. You are wallpaper. Deal.

Yes, I am the king here. Months and months and months pass and I comeback to find myself the issue of the top post, LMAO. Losers. I am so damn talented it is CRAZY! Look how I keep you talking.... Radio can't afford me and they can't handle my talent. You? Yea they can afford you and your lack of talent, no problem.

-the legendary radio and overall creative genius. (me) (not you)(you losers).

partyshark

Post by partyshark » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 am

hahahah jjenks, you have been outed. What a joke! MAJOR FAIL!
Now, go play radio at that once a week hourlong sports commentary thing that you like to think is "doing radio" in Reno that you pay to have on the air and continue to make your presence unfelt and unknown here. If you had so much talent, then why bother us here on this board? If you have so much talent, why not become the next greatest whatever it is you think you can do better than the rest of us broadcaster?
You don't because you CAN'T - bwaahahahaha LOOO OOO - ser.

In the words of the great mind that is Jala ... BOOM!

winterwest

Post by winterwest » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 am

...that was just too easy.

"Oh gee...I haven't been here for months."

Bullshit. You're here all the time. Checking in to see if anyone can give you the slightest hint of how to make it in this business. Unfortunately, (for you) you remain without a clue. If you were as talented as you've deluded yourself to be, success in radio wouldn't be as elusive as it's been for you.

I suppose you can continue your dimwitted, hamhanded attempts to convince us you're not "the legend", (notice the small "L") but that, too, is too easy to see in your posts. When you've grown a little in the communications industry you'll hopefully learn a little about vocabulary and syntax. Maybe then you'll be able to post as your alter ego and not be discovered as the fraud anyone who has interviewed you for a gig has found you to be.

I'm sure we won't have to wait for a "couple of months" for another of your razor sharp responses.
Thanks for the entertainment. Your idiotic ramblings truly are "legendary".

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Well two of you felt the need to respond of course. Nothing new there. Just lying about me lying and generic insults. Sorry but it's true. I haven't been on here for months and you still talk about me. That's a fact which proves I am the BEST ever (obviously) and you are two broke losers who think you are somehow living a dream. Pssst, it's called a nightmare.

Keep talking about me, you know you want to. Radio is dead.

winterwest

Post by winterwest » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:18 pm

...that didn't take long.
(I figured it would be a couple of months, at least)

It's not right, really...how we poke at you like one would poke at a stupid dog with a stick just to watch it chase its tail.

Sorry, legend...jj, or whoever you feel like being this week.

Good luck with your job search!