Talk Show Website Feedback

Ask the Research Doctor a question.

Moderators: shawnski, rogerwimmer, jdenver

Forum rules
How do you ask the Research Doctor a question?

Just click on "New Topic" below and then type your question to me. Please put in a Subject and then ask your question in the body.

Your question is submitted annonymously unless you include your name.

Click "Submit" and then check back to find Dr. Wimmer's answer to your question.

If you wish to have a private answer to a question (not posted in the forum), please include your email address. Dr. Wimmer will send your answer directly to you.

Dr. Wimmer maintains an Archive of questions from the forum. Go to http://www.rogerwimmer.com and click on "The Research Doctor Archive" link.
rogerwimmer

Talk Show Website Feedback

Post by rogerwimmer » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:40 am

Dear Dr. Wimmer: Is there an appropriate forum on AllAccess.com for posting a request for feedback from radio talk show hosts and producers concerning my "guest expert" website and media kit? Thank you for your time! - Anonymous

Anon: I sent your note to Joel Denver and he suggested that you post your information on the Situations Wanted section of AllAccess. Click on the “All Forums” tab near the top of the home page and scroll down to “Situations Wanted.”

(Want to comment on this question? Click on the POSTREPLY button under the question.)
Roger Wimmer is owner of Wimmer Research and senior author of Mass Media Research: An Introduction, 10th Edition.